Stacey Wiggins, host of Inside Out Life Enhancement, discusses the Pharmacological value of exercise, why it is good for you and the benefits you receive from it. Your body is meant to move, so get moving with Stacey!
For more information visit Stacey’s website at StaceyWiggins.com.
The Benefits of Exercise: Stacey’s list:
– Exercise elevates your mood
– Helps your heart stay healthy
– Your metabolism goes up to support weight loss
– Your muscle mass increases
– Your bone health increases
– Hormones balance, (production of HGH increases by seven hundred and seventy three per cent!!)
– Toxins in your body reduce
– Your flexibility increases
– Your mind activates
– You sleep better (melatonin production)
– Your bowel health increases
– Stress reduces and you manage stress better
– You have a better sex life
– There is an increase in your confidence, and reduction in your limiting beliefs
– Longevity and anti-aging results
– Your endurance increases
– You have a healthier glow and appearance
– You increase your ability to solve problems
– You have an increase in IQ
– You obtain inner strength with mental and physical toughness
– You experience continual brain development
– You benefit from socialization and community interaction
– Cholesterol decreases
– Your blood sugar levels stay in normal range
– Alkalinity in your body increases
– Acidity in your body reduces
– Adrenaline is higher
About Stacey Wiggins, Columbus Certified Alphabioticist:
Stacey Wiggins is a Certified Alphabioticist and a developer of cutting edge core strengthening and flexibility exercises. He has spent 21 years in the bodywork industry as a Licensed Massage Therapist, instructor in Anatomy and Physiology, and in collaboration with chiropractors in the Columbus, Ohio area, in many health and wellness applications.
As a pioneer in the bodywork industry, Stacey invented the Ballasage™ Technique, which releases chronically held tension and allows optimum functioning of the body systems. He is the first African American Certified Alphabioticist, which is a unique hands-on process that instantly unifies the brain hemispheres, balances energies within the nervous system and muscles and facilitates the release of stress held within the body and mind. This is the guiding philosophy of optimal health.
Stacey uses this extensive knowledge in understanding the connection between body and mind in his integration of functional movement exercises. His unique approach results in exceptional muscle flexibility, pain free body movement, and an abundance of health and well-being for his clients. In this state of alignment you begin to function better on all levels: physical, mental, emotional and spiritual, placing you in a more favorable position to heal yourself.
Watch Staceys’s episodes of Inside Out Life Enhancement: Tips for Optimal Health & Performance.